Sunday, January 15, 2017

Christmas Vacay


             It's that time of the year again. Every house is adorned with festive Christmas decorations, cheerful carols, dazzling fireworks display, finding ninong and ninang, giving of presents, a plethora of mouthwatering food, and family gatherings. Of course! Why would we forget a splendid occasion like Christmas?

              Though, celebrating Christmas involves a lot of effort to unveil its essence and spirit. Here are some things I did on Christmas:



Decorate


Shine. Shimmer. Glimmer.
           We did not decorate our house with too much decors due to hectic schedule and  of course, laziness. However, I found time to fancify our little Christmas tree and decorated it with miniature  Christmas balls, mini presents, mini Santa Claus and many more. Now that's an A+ for the effort.

 

 

 

    

 

 

Shopping


          Shopping here. Shopping there. Shopping everywhere! Everybody is busy buying ingredients for the sumptuous noche buena and buying presents. As for me, I didn't went shopping with my mother because supermarkets were swarmed with people. But, on the bright side, I cooked a spaghetti for noche buena with the help of my grandma. But more likely, I just cooked it because it's our project. However, I had fun filming it and the spaghetti tastes good. Yum!


 

Carols


🎶Fa-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la🎶
          "Jingle bells, jingle bells, jingle all the way!" Christmas is not complete without carolers who sing off-keys and pitchy notes. Oh, such annoying Christmas carols. Everytime there are cantankerous carolers singing, I immediately hide so I won't be the one to hand the money. It may sound not Christmas-y, but, they should at least put some efforts and sing like Mariah.

Noche Buena


          On Christmas Eve, everyone made a lot of noises from blowing horns to head-turning fireworks display to celebrate Christmas. Yey! Everybody gathered to the table and ate a lot of food. While me, I only ate ice cream and a slice of cake, and I went back to my room greeting everyone a Merry Christmas.


          Christmas is just another normal day for me. Well, all days are. So I spent that day on the internet and doing a lot of holiday homeworks. On the bright side, I enjoyed my two-week vacation watching television and surfing the web. This had been the most exciting stressful Christmas I had. Well, the important thing is that I had eyebags fun.

       
Happy Holidays!

7 comments: